Saturday, August 18, 2007

The desk

After removing the couch, I put the desk together. Mostly. The instructions said no tools were needed. They lied. I needed a rubber mallet. I found out I needed a rubber mallet after almost destroying the wood by tapping on the pegs with the pipe wrench. When I noticed the problem, I used the heel of my hand, my fist and a great deal of swearing. The rubber mallet worked much better.

Here is what replaced the couch:

Not bad.

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting idea, to remove the couch and add a desk. I'm new at RVing and find I would love to have that kind of room. I think I'll wait a few months to be sure that would work for me and then see about making some changes myself. Thanks for the hint.