Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Authors and editors

While traveling to RV conventions to give seminars on "Saving Space and Weight in Your RV" and "Basic Self-Protection," I also promote my ebooks Frugal RVing or Pinching Pennies without Getting Bruised and Other Advice from the Road and I've Got a Convection Oven in My RV. Now What? Additionally, I'm a member of the RV Authors Co-op, a group of RVers who are authors and who write about RVing and other topics, and share a booth at some of the conventions.

One of my RVAC friends has just published her second book and I'm very proud to have been a contributor as well as her editor. Darlene Miller wrote RV Chuckles and Chuckholes: the Confessions of Happy Campers a couple of years ago and the sequel will soon be available. Titled More RV Chuckles and Chuckholes: More Confessions of Happy Campers, it contains many funny and warm-hearted stories, and will give you a good afternoon's read.

If you're an RVer or hope to be, I recommend both books for your collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment